- We moved to Ovilla (about 15 miles south of Dallas on I-35) because Chris got a promotion with his company and the job was in Dallas. This is the area where we both grew up so we were moving home. We had also just had Andrew so the grandparents were happy to have us home.
- I accepted an elementary PE position with the Lancaster ISD. This is the district that I went to school and graduated from. I am starting my fourth year there this year.
- After being here a year, we had our first house built next door to Chris's parents and down the street from my parents. Yes, we all live in the same neighborhood. It is great for the boys. Also, Chris's mom has kept Andrew for us the past two years and will keep both boys starting this school year.
- Right before our house was complete, Chris learned that his job was changing AGAIN! The decision was made to close the office he was working out of. He was given the opportunity to come back to Waco and work. So, he took it. My husband commutes to Waco almost everyday. He does get the chance to be in Dallas some, but his office is in Waco. No, we are not moving back yet. We both feel that God wants us here. So, we are following His lead and staying put for now.
- Just this May, we added a new special blessing to our family, Noah Aaron. He was born May 11.
- Also this year, Chris was diagnosed with Chron's Disease. We are still learning about this disease, but after many, many tests and lots of medication, Chris seems to be doing well.
I realize a lot more has gone on the past three years, but these are just a few of the major points. We look forward to filling you in on other details in later posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment