Saturday, August 18, 2007

School Time

My summer is now officially over. I had to start back to school on Friday. At least they started us with a work day. We have a lot of new people on our campus this year so I have a feeling things are going to be very different. I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I did pretty well leaving the boys all day. I didn't cry, but thought about them a lot. I only called one time to check on them, which I thought was pretty good. After I got done, we went and had Noah's 3 month pictures taken. They turned out sooooooo cute!!! I don't think I will be able to post any because of coyright and all that. Sorry. Some friends of ours gave Noah a Texas A&M outfit that came with a little hat. We had him in that outfit and had some props like footballs and some block letters that spell out "HOWDY". I am very excited and anxious to get those back.

Today (Saturday) we went to Glen Rose for my family reunion. It went well, I thought. There were not as many people as there usually are. I enjoy going because this is the only time during the year that I get to see a lot of my family.

Monday starts our staff development sessions. Where has the summer gone? Oh well, back to work.

No comments: