Sunday, September 9, 2007

Week At A Glance

For a short week, it sure has been a busy one. I loved being off on Monday, Labor Day. I got to spend time with Chris and the boys. We went to Chris's parents' house for dinner with some friends. That was a lot of fun with lots of good food. It always seems, as far as school goes, the shorter the week, the longer it seems. There are all of those little things that build up such as grades, paperwork, etc. I finally by Friday afternoon had caught up on everything since the first week of school. I agreed to help with children's choir at church. I am going to be teaching a small group of 3-6 graders to play hand chimes and boomwhackers. The kickoff for choir was Wed. night. Andrew is also old enough to start preschool choir as well. So, our Wed. night just got taken by choir. For those of you who know how bad my allergies are, well, I went and had the whole series of allergy tests this summer. I am now on allergy shots twice a week. So, I had to go get my shots. I had a dr. appt on Thursday afternoon. The neat thing about that was, as I was getting onto the elevator I saw someone that looked very familiar. I stepped back out and noticed that it was Reagan Butts. I talked very briefly with him because the elevator was waiting and someone was in the elevator. Long story short, I asked if I could come visit them after my appt. I went up to their room and got to meet baby Will. All I can say is he is so precious and very tiny. I could not believe how tiny he was. Both of my boys were HUGE compared to Will. Anyway, they seemed to be doing well. I was very glad I ran into Reagan and got to visit with he and Katie. We had a pretty busy weekend as well. Andrew had a birthday party to go to on Friday night, I had a baby shower on Saturday morning, and we had church most of the day today. I play in the handbell choir at our church and that started back up tonight. Andrew is also old enough to be a part of Awana. That started tonight as well. So, our Sundays just got busier. It is hard for me to believe that Andrew is old enough to do so many activities. He is growing up way to fast! I hope your week was less hectic than ours. Take care, get lots of rest, tomorrow starts another busy week (at least for us).

No comments: