Thursday, January 10, 2008
Update on Chris
I know you all would like an update on how Chris is doing so here goes. Chris is still in the hospital. We were told by the urologist who did the surgery yesterday that Chris could not go home until he was eating steak and potatoes. Right now, Chris is far from that. He is still on clear liquids. Because Chris's digestive system was not great before the surgery, it is even worse now. His body is holding gas that it should be releasing. Because of this, his stomach is bloated, he is in a lot of pain, and he doesn't feel hungry. His Chron's doctor has ordered medicine for him to take before every meal and he is supposed to be up walking to try to release that gas. I am not sure if he will go home tomorrow. I have been staying with him all day everyday. His dad has been staying with him overnight. I will give updates as we have them. We appreciate all of the prayers, thoughts, kind words, etc. that we have received. Please continue them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We will be praying that Chris can come home soon.
Sorry to hear Chris is having such a rough time right now, I'll be praying for him....you and the boys too!!!
Post a Comment