Friday, May 23, 2008

Sandy Lake

Being the PE teacher, I never get to go on school field trips (not that I would want to). Today, I got to go on a school field trip. I went with our music teacher and our 4th-5th grade choir to a choir competition. We went to a place called Sandy Lake. This is a place that has been around for almost 40 years having all kinds of competitions. They also have rides and activities for the kids to do (paddle boats, mini golf, arcade). We took about 22 students from our campus and all the other elementary schools in our district were there as well. We left school at 6:45 this morning and got back to school about 2:45. Pictures are coming soon. I forgot my camera and am waiting on a coworker to send them to me. The kids did a great job singing, and received a rating of 2. I had a really good time with my small group of 5th graders, but am very very tired.

My sister came in to town with my nephew today for Andrew's birthday. Tomorrow is Andrew's birthday party at Chick Fil A. That blog will come soon.

No comments: