Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break 2009

Okay, so it's been a while since I last posted. Sorry. Hopefully, the next few posts will totally make up for the length of time it has been since the last post. Andrew and I just returned TONIGHT from an awesome, amazing ski trip to Crested Butte, Colorado. Yes, Chris did go with us. Andrew and I had the wonderful opportunity to fly from Colorado Springs to Dallas. Chris and his parents are hopefully in Amarillo right now. They dropped Andrew and I off at the Colorado Spring airport this afternoon and then headed back on the road. They were going to stop in Amarillo tonight and make the rest of the trip tomorrow. I have so many pictures of our trip. This was Andrew's first time to going skiing and I think he really had a great time! He spent 3 days in ski school, which gave Chris and I some time to ski the runs we wanted to ski. We had 3 full days of skiing and attempted a 4th, but only made it half day because of the conditions. Stay tuned for pictures of our trip.

No comments: