Shortly after Chris and I got married, my in laws had a foreign exchange student from Japan for a year. Her name was Rina. Every once in a while, Rina is able to come and visit. Friday, she was travelling from Japan to Argentina and decided to come by way of DFW. She had a 12 hour layover, so we got to spend some time with her. Below is a picture of Rina and I.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Friends
This past weekend we were able to spend some time with friends we hadn't seen in a while.
Shortly after Chris and I got married, my in laws had a foreign exchange student from Japan for a year. Her name was Rina. Every once in a while, Rina is able to come and visit. Friday, she was travelling from Japan to Argentina and decided to come by way of DFW. She had a 12 hour layover, so we got to spend some time with her. Below is a picture of Rina and I.
Friday night, Chris and I were able to get away for a night and spend some time just the two of us. We were going to be in Waco Saturday for a wedding so we decided to go to Round Rock for the night and do some shopping at the outlet mall. We got up Saturday, did some more shopping, and then headed to Waco to see my good friend Kimberly get married. Kimberly and I met our very first day of new teacher orientation for Waco ISD. We soon discovered that we lived right across the street from each other. We hit it off right away and have been friends ever since. Every time I go to Waco, she is one of the people I have to see. She is now moving to San Antonio to start her new life. I am so excited for her and Tyson. This has been a long time coming. Below are a few pictures from the wedding. Congratulations Tyson and Kimberly!
Shortly after Chris and I got married, my in laws had a foreign exchange student from Japan for a year. Her name was Rina. Every once in a while, Rina is able to come and visit. Friday, she was travelling from Japan to Argentina and decided to come by way of DFW. She had a 12 hour layover, so we got to spend some time with her. Below is a picture of Rina and I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment