This time of year is starting to become one of my favorite (besides Christmas, of course)! I love baseball! I love it! I love the Rangers, and I love the fact that both of my boys are old enough to play baseball. Both boys had the privilege to be back on the same teams they were on in fall (even if it is the longhorns) Oh, well. Andrew is still in 7U Coach Pitch. Noah is in 5U T-ball. Andrew is still working hard to get his swing down to hit a ball when it is thrown to him. He is catching the ball much better. Noah is doing very well hitting the ball off the tee. Coach has also made Noah the catcher this year, which excites him to no end! Here are some pictures of the boys at their 1st game.
Andrew before the game

Andrew waiting on game to start

Noah in his catcher's gear

Noah's 1st at bat

Noah in position
No comments:
Post a Comment