Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Summer Fun-Air Hogs Game

I thought with it being summer that I would keep up with my blogging better than I do during the school year.  Apparently, that is not the case.  Sorry:)  Anyway, I will try my best over the next couple of days to update you on how our summer has gone.

Noah's tball team had the opportunity to be a part of an Air Hogs baseball game.  The Air Hogs are an independent team.  Noah's team got to sit right by the Air Hogs dugout.  They each got a baseball to get autographs on, AND they got to go out on the field during the National Anthem and stand with the players at their position.  We had such a good time!  It was neat to see a different type of baseball team play besides little league and major league.

Noah

my nephew, Caed, was in town so we took him to the game

Andrew

Noah's team on the field before taking their position on the field

You can barely see him, but Noah is standing with the Air Hogs catcher and the umpires during the National Anthem

Caed with his signed Air Hogs baseball

We had such a good time!  Thanks Coach Jim for giving the Lil Horns this opportunity!

No comments: