Saturday, August 9, 2008

Beijing Olympics

I don't know how many of you are as excited about the Olympics as I am, but I could hardly wait for the opening ceremonies last night! I have been talking to Andrew for over a week about the Olympics. Of course, he looks at me and goes, "Mommy, what are the Olympics?" So, we sit down and I share with him all about the Olympics. I think I know have him on board. I have had the different events on all day and every time he would come into the room I would explain to him what event was on. It has been a good day. I am sure you will hear more from me on this subject. Hopefully very soon you will see a medal count added to the blog. I have to figure out how to do it. If you know how, please let me know. Just in case some of you are wondering, here is what/who I enjoy watching:

1. Michael Phelpps-already has 1 gold under his belt
2. Women's beach volleyball
3. Women's indoor volleyball-USA kicked butt today against Japan
4. Michelle Carter-local athlete from Ovilla (where we live) competing in the shot put
5. Gymnastics
6. Men's basketball
7. Most of the running events

Go Team USA!!!!!

No comments: