This next week is my last week before I have to go back to school so I have several things planned to get ready for that. For those teachers out there that have not started back yet, enjoy your last week of summer!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Lazy Week
The summer is rapidly coming to an end. So, last week was our lazy week. We spent a lot of time at home. Friday, though, we did get out of the house and went downtown to meet Chris and my aunt for lunch. After lunch, we went to my aunt's house so the boys could play with her new puppies. The pups are about 10 weeks old: one girl (Star), one boy (Buck), not sure what kind they are. As soon as we got there, the pups started jumping and Andrew did not like them jumping on him because they had sharp claws. So, here are the pics of Noah playing with the puppies.


Noah got tired of the puppies being all over him after a while, but it was really cute to watch for a while. Saturday was a pretty normal day, nothing special. Today, though, we went to Visit the School Day for Andrew. Can you believe my baby is starting Pre-K on Tuesday? He is going to a small private school just down the road from our house, Ovilla Christian School. We went and met his teacher and got to see the other boys and girls in his class. He will be going all day 5 days a week. He is excited so I hope it all goes well.
This next week is my last week before I have to go back to school so I have several things planned to get ready for that. For those teachers out there that have not started back yet, enjoy your last week of summer!
This next week is my last week before I have to go back to school so I have several things planned to get ready for that. For those teachers out there that have not started back yet, enjoy your last week of summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment