Friday, February 13, 2009

Girlfriend

My sweet, precious little Andrew has a girlfriend. Well, there is a little girl in his class that is always chasing him and wanting to play with him and be with him. It doesn't bother me so much except for the fact that in recent weeks, this little girl has started to get Andrew into trouble at school. A couple of weeks ago, he got in trouble because he and this little girl were talking and playing during Bible story time. This week, Andrew got in trouble because he bit this little girl. In Andrew's defense, the little girl had him pinned down and he had no way of getting out so he bit her. The teacher understood why he did it, but still had to have a heart to heart with Andrew about biting. He has never bitten before! Oh, well. I think he has learned his lesson. According to the teacher, Andrew and this little girl are the best of friends and are like two magnets. She said they are drawn to each other. They are loving towards each other most of the time and she can't keep them apart. What have I got to look forward to? I think I am in trouble!

No comments: