Here are two random pics of Noah. When I was uploading pictures onto the computer, I noticed these two pictures of Noah. I am not even sure why we took them or when it was.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Skating
Every year we do a skating unit. I have a company who brings skates and helmets to my school for 2 weeks. The students pay to skate during PE time. It is awesome! We started our skating unit this week. I wanted Andrew to be able to come and skate because I finally felt like he was old enough, but was not sure when I would get to bring him to school. I got my wish this week. With Monday being President's Day, Andrew was out of school, and then today Andrew was out again because his school was hosting some kind of academic competition. So, he stayed with my grandparents this morning, I picked him up during my conference time, brought him to school, and he was able to skate with my Pre-K students. He did so well! He had a fun time. The kids were really good with him being there and he enjoyed meeting some of my kids that were his age. So, here are some pics of Andrew skating.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment