Monday, February 2, 2009
Quiet Weekend
We finally had a pretty quiet weekend. Friday night I went to a girl's night out with my Sunday School group. I got to play bunco for the very first time. It is a pretty easy game. Saturday morning I went to a Tastefully Simple party at my friend Trina's house. There was lots of yummy food to sample. After that, I came home and my mom and I made the invites for my sister's baby shower. She is having a little girl. The first girl grandchild. Poor girl! What is she going to do with all these boys?! Sunday was our normal Sunday. It is nice to have a nice, quiet weekend every now and then. Sorry there have not been any pictures lately. I have not taken any in quite some time. I will try to be better about that. Until then, take it easy and enjoy a new week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment